- add a button in admin bar to flush OPcache
- flush only files in WordPress absolute path
- individual or bulk file invalidation
- support both memory and file caching
- support multisite
- memory, hits, strings and keys statistics
- directives, functions and general informations
- list all files
- fully responsive
WP CLI ready
- add flush-opcache command to flush cache with cli:
wp flush-opcache flush
- don’t forget to add
opcache.enable_cli=1to your PHP configuration
There are three tabs in admin page:
- General settings: plugin settings
- Statistics: responsive dashboard about OPcache statistics
- Cached files: list of cached files with the possibility of invalidating them
2022- يىل 8- ئاينىڭ 18- كۈنى
Thanks and keep going please! 🙂
2022- يىل 6- ئاينىڭ 7- كۈنى
Good way to find out how well your opcache setup works
2021- يىل 5- ئاينىڭ 21- كۈنى
Läuft einwandfrei und tut genau das, was es soll!
2021- يىل 3- ئاينىڭ 15- كۈنى
Does what is says, fantastic plugin
2021- يىل 2- ئاينىڭ 8- كۈنى 1 reply
Vielen Dank für das nützliche Tool. Ich benutze es regelmäßig seit vielen Jahren, um den Opcache mit einem Klick zu löschen. Auch die Informationen zu der Belegung des Speichers finde ich nützlich. Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit dem Plugin! Thank you for the useful tool. I use it regularly for many years to clear opcache with one click. I also find the information on memory usage useful. I am very satisfied with the plugin!
2020- يىل 11- ئاينىڭ 20- كۈنى
Author was very rude at support.
Contributors & Developers
“WP OPcache” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WP OPcache” has been translated into 6 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “WP OPcache” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add CLI support
- Fix a bug on clearing cache after upgrade
- Flush files even when WP use its own directory
- Use WordPress 6.0 as default
- Use php8.0 as default
- Fix a bug on datetime in cached file list
- Fix a bug with ABSPATH when WordPress uses its own directory
- Tested up to WordPress 5.8
- Remove i18n (use translate.wordpress.org)
- Use wp_opcache_invalidate instead of opcache_invalidate
- Enhance README.txt
- Remove old screenshots
- Invalidate files only in WordPress absolute path
- Use tabs instead of pages in admin area
- New tab with cached files list
- Tested up to WordPress 5.7.1
Full changelog here